"I expect to die in bed, my successor will die in prison and his successor will die a martyr in the public square. His successor will pick up the shards of a ruined society and slowly help rebuild civilization, as the church has done so often in human history." -Cardinal Francis George

Wednesday, September 28, 2011





I just found out that Yabby You (Vivian Jackson) died in January 12, 2010 at age 63. This means zero to anyone reading this. But it means something to me. This man has been a great encouragement to me in the faith. May he rest in peace, may he reach heavens joys. I can't wait to glory in God's presence with him in the beatific vision. Please say a Hail Mary for him.


Eternal rest, grant unto him O Lord,
and let perpetual light shine upon him.
May he rest in peace.
Amen.

0 comments:

Post a Comment