"I expect to die in bed, my successor will die in prison and his successor will die a martyr in the public square. His successor will pick up the shards of a ruined society and slowly help rebuild civilization, as the church has done so often in human history." -Cardinal Francis George

Friday, February 25, 2011

Michael Voris Rocks

I want to give a heads up to any faithful Catholics out there that read this and any Christians in general realy that care about truth. Real Catholic TV is a great resource. They have "the Vortex" each day and a good news clip to watch for free. Their premium service is $10 a month, and I am finding it well worth it. Check it out. Voris is respectful, but he pulls absolutely no punches and takes no quarter in the fight for the truth of the faith. I love it! This program is from RealCatholicTV.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment