"I expect to die in bed, my successor will die in prison and his successor will die a martyr in the public square. His successor will pick up the shards of a ruined society and slowly help rebuild civilization, as the church has done so often in human history." -Cardinal Francis George

Monday, July 11, 2011

My Family is on Youtube!

This is our family's first evangelization video! I noticed our kids were enthrawled by other kids online in videos. So I got an idea to have them evangelize other kids (and their parents possibly!) At the same time it is a great incentive for them to learn their memorization verses and catechism. Enjoy!

Visit the youtube channel for "The Catholic Kids" here.

If you like the video please say a Hail Mary for my family!

Blessings!

David Meyer

2 comments:

  1. Liked it, said it. :-) Very nice intro, and I like your altar area too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Annette! My daughter Annabel memorized that verse in about 3 days because she was excited to be on You tube! I want to do some prayers with them next. Kids just love watching other kids pray an talk about their faith, so I hope this is a help to some people. Even if it is not, it is a help to my family, so we will keep it up!

    ReplyDelete